No problems getting food into this kid. He loves to eat. We’re now up to 3 meals a day, plus bottles in between. Meals are a 4 oz jar of baby food plus a small handful of cheerios or chunk of rice cake. He usually eats the whole jar. Occasionally he’ll get a biter biscuit, but only if we’re planning a bath immediately afterwards (you get the picture).
Here’s what he currently likes to eat:
- sweet potatoes
- apple/apricot and apple/blueberry blends
- banana/oat/peach, banana/apple/raspberry, and banana/oat/plum blends
- sweet potato/pumpkin/squash/pear blend
- rice cereal
- peas (we’re talking INTENSE dislike)
- banana/rice/peach blend and squash – will eat a little, but unenthusiastically
- fresh bananas and softened/canned peaches/pears/apples – tried giving him little bite size nibbles – he just gags the second they hit his tongue
We’re holding off on the wheat products due to early signs of allergy.